Friday, June 17, 2011

Addicting Change..

KRaZy CouPoNiNg

So I have been reading this book from the Krazy Coupon Lady and I have been getting paid to take things out of the store, getting free stuff, and/or getting stuff for DIRT cheap. It takes time to do but it is worth it. On sunday I get 2-4 newspapers. Monday I do the clipping and do my CVS shopping. Tuesday is lazy day, Wednesday is planning for the shopping trip on Thursday and Thursday is shopping at RITE AID and Walgreens. I can't believe the things that I have been getting.. It is so awesome and even can be addicting when things work out how you want :)

So far my favorite things I have gotten are free Gillette Fusion Razors and many many toothpaste and mouthwash. I have gotten a normally $25 box of diapers for only $14 and many other great deals. Here is a picture of my first haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment