Friday, June 17, 2011

A lil love for the Santa Cruz


SANTA CRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A few weekends ago we took the 2 hour drive from Stockton to Santa Cruz! I LOVE THIS TOWN. While we were in this little beach bum town I seriously was considering dropping everything and moving to this place. I absolutely love it there. All you have to think about is surfing and sleeping. (well paying rent too) Brandon could work as a surf instructor and I could work in a surf shop on the boardwalk or whatever. Then reality set back in. But we had the best time hanging out at Cousin Jeff's with his gf Laura. They were so much fun to be with. Here a just a few pictures. I really WISH I had taken more...

Driving around the town

Beach Boardwalk....

SMILES 

The little one was all tuckered out from no naps. zzzz


The tiny dots are surfers... EVERYONE surfs there. I saw this old lady coming out of the water with her board... she had to be at least 60 and then there was this dad taking his little girl out.. maybe 3 years old :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment