Tuesday, June 14, 2011

UPdates!!!

So once again I have been neglecting the blog... but I have been really busy doing things so I can justify it. Here is what you've been missing out on the past couple weeks.

I got brandon some treats at the store that he could take with him in his lunches when he goes and knocks doors. I decided to leave a little message for him...




Then Mother's Day came and went. We went to Antioch and celebrated with some of the other mother's in Brandon's and Brett's (Brandon's cousin) families. It was a bunch of fun. I  got this cute goblet from Calaigh! Can you say AWESOME!! I love it :)



One day while walking home from doing our laundry in the office apartment with Tylee in her stroller, I felt a tiny little wet drip on my arm. It felt almost like the tiniest raindrop. I was under a tree so I looked up and saw a bird. Then knowing it was probably bird poop, I looked all around my legs and feet for the poop. I couldn't find it anywhere so I turned back around to the stroller and.....


I FOUND IT!!!!! 

HA AHA AHA HA HA AH so funny... but the poor little girl had it all over in her hair. She didn't know what to think. 


We went home and it was straight to the bath tub for her... she didn't mind that at all!!! 






 Then while trying to get her dressed I had to chase her naked little bum all around the living room while holding her diaper as she is laughing.... This is a daily routine.
                                                              But.................. I WON!!!






Tylee loves to empty everything out of all of the cupboards and drawers that she can reach... This time I was trying to come in and clean everything up and she started to push me out of the kitchen... she is way too smart for her own good as well as mine.... I have a little stinker on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment