Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The PoTaToe SCARE

I was making dinner for Brandon and another one of the sales reps and I was cutting some potatoes. Tylee was on the floor playing with all of our dishes... AS ALWAys. I was frying the potatoes and having my daily talk with my momma when I looked down and see tylee gagging. She had somehow gotten a piece of raw potatoe and of course the first place it goes is in her mouth. So I started patting her back and tried to help her get it out when she completely stops all noises. She is just gagging and starting to almost foam at the mouth. I turned her over and upside down and smacked on her back and nothing was working. It felt like for a moment I was really going to lose her. I then stuck a part of my finger into her mouth and down her throat to push the potato. It helped and she then threw up the potato and a bunch of other gunk from inside of her. It was a very scary ordeal. It made me think about how precious life really is and how in a moments time everything could change. I was really grateful for the intuition and spirit I had to know what to do... and by the way I then finished the conversation with my mom :)

Here is the little diaper girl being the cook in our kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment